Wednesday, March 19, 2008

portable geek goodness: me and my Eee

well, i am just gonna come out and say it: i love my eee! 

why you ask? well, let see....

i can be up and going in less than 30secs; no, not at my login screen but up and ie open and reading my rss feeds.. :)

i can watch my tv/dvds anywhere using either available wifi or my phones edge data connection and bt dongle (laggy but still works) and my sony locationfree setup (eee can handle video streaming pretty well)...

i can fire up IE and head over to netflix.com and stream a movie...

i can run most programs off a 16GB SDHC card w/little lag..

i can run windows xp lite w/o a page file and boot faster than most $2k desktop systems from off to desktop... or blow their doors off running the custom Linux OS.

i can podcast from anywhere w/the builtin webcam and windows movie maker...

i can do anything the other computers can do but faster and cheaper...

can you?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment